The 2020 audit process of Cardinal Kft.’s integrated Quality and Information Security Management System was successfully completed.
Cardinal Kft. introduced its integrated Quality and Information Security Management System in 2003 and received the MSZ EN ISO 9001:2001 Quality Management System certificate based on the external audit conducted by SGS in the same year. We were also one of the first software development companies in Hungary to receive the BS 7799-2:2002 Information Security Management System certificate.
The management of our Company is committed to the continuous maintenance and renewal of the systems and management processes operated by the Company in accordance with the most recent standards. As a result, it complies with the latest MSZ EN ISO 9001: 2015 (ISO 9001: 2015) standard.
We do expect from the Quality Management System to ascertain that the products we procreate and the services we provide meet
- the legal regulations and relevant official standards,
- the requirements of our business Partners and our own professional conditions to achieve our main goal:
- to increase our customers’ satisfaction.
As far as our Information Security Management System concerned, we operate it according to the latest Hungarian and international standard MSZ ISO / IEC 27001: 2014 (ISO 27001: 2013)
- to ensure the business continuity of the services we provide to prevent and to deal with potential threats in the operation of our Company,
- to reduce the possible material damage due to security incidents,
- to prevent and minimize the effects of their occurrence.
By applying those provisions, we aim to ensure
- the assignment of appropriate and proportionate security measures that
- protect the accumulated assets of information and
- they create confidence in our Company and its operation in all our Partners.
Since the introduction of our integrated Quality and Information Security Management System, they have been audited by independent, internationally recognized auditors in accordance with the relevant protocol at regular intervals to ensure the continued validity of our certificates.
In 2020, a renewal audit was performed for Information Security Management System and a review audit for Quality Management System based on the validity period of our certificates.
During the conducted audit process auditors inspected the documentation of the operation of our Company, and their up-to-date status as well as their compliance with the relevant standards and legal regulations. As a result of the proceedings our qualification certificates of the relevant standards have been extended for another year.